- You must apply for ED-Visa at least 3 weeks before the starting date of the course. This can be done in any Thai Embassy.
- ED-Visa is extended every 90 days.
- ED-Visa is valid for 6 or 12 months.
- Your passport should be valid at least for 6 months.
- If you would like to leave Thailand while keeping your valid ED-Visa, you must notify your school and put the Re-entry stamp in a Thai immigration office before leaving the country.
- Required documents for the visa application:
- 12 photos, 3x4cm
Study courses with visa support start from ฿15,000 only!